Drawn from all over the country, membership to the association has gradually grown over the years witnessing a significant number of companies joining the association.
Membership as at year 2019 stands at 156. Nairobi, Thika and Nakuru are regions with the highest number of members.
National Executive Council (elected annually) composed of the Chairman, Secretary General, Treasurer and their deputies manage the affairs of the Association assisted by representatives from eight AKEFEMA administrative regions.
The secretariat coordinates the activities of the association directed by the NEC subject to members’ AGM resolutions.
How to become an AKEFEMA member
- All members pay a Registration fee of Ksh 10,000
- FULL members are Feed Millers who pay annual subscription of Ksh 60,000
- ASSOCIATE members are Raw material suppliers, Feed additives/Supplement suppliers, Drugs/pharmaceutical input suppliers, Livestock institutions and other feed/livestock value chain actors who pay an annual subscription of Ksh 90,000.00
Please download the AKEFEMA membership application form below and also read our code of conduct.
- Download AKEFEMA Membership Application Form
- Download AKEFEMA Code of Conduct